The Hidden Library by Heather Lyons

hiddenlibrary Goodreads|Amazon Oh My Goodness. This book was even more addictive then the first one. Finn and Alice were non stop in this book. My heart heart for 70% of it. the other 30% I was on the tips of my toes. The crazy shocks page after page in this book were fantastic. I can honestly say that there was a huge chunk that I didn't see coming, and the stuff that I did still, took me for a loop. This novel dives deep into Finn and his past, as well as the dynamics of his past and how they made who he is. It was enlightening and frankly, heart breaking. So many doors were opened about him that you really see a new side. It was interesting to take part in. Then our villains returned and came back with a vengeance. I wont say ANYTHING about the last 20% of the book, other than the fact that OH MY GOODNESS it was riveting. I loved the characters that we got to see again, and the new developments were great. I want more and I want it now!

The Synopsis:

Sometimes, the rabbit hole is deeper than expected . . . Alice Reeve and Finn Van Brunt have tumbled into a life of secrets. Some secrets they share, such as their employment by the clandestine organization known as The Collectors’ Society. Other secrets they carry within them, fighting to keep buried the things that could change everything they think they know. On the hunt for an elusive villain who is hell-bent on destroying legacies, Alice, Finn, and the rest of the Society are desperate to unravel the mysteries surrounding them. But the farther they spiral down this rabbit hole, the deeper they fall into secrets that will test their loyalties and pit them against enemies both new and old. Secrets, they come to find, can reveal the deadliest of truths. * This is the second book in the adult romance/fairy tale Collectors' Society series.