Inspired by the Cat and Mouse Duet written by H.D. Carleton
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Item Sizing: Please check out the graphic above for sizing.
Order Timeline : This item is Garment Printed. That means it is not screen printed or vinyl, but rather ink printed onto the item itself. Each of our items is made to order just for you. As a result of this, we don't have crazy fast shipping like Amazon. I know. It sucks. But we are worth it! Please be aware of our current processing and fulfillment times before placing your order, as it is a separate timeframe from the shipping selection you make at checkout, most items take 1-2 weeks for competition before they ship currently. We have extended this estimation due to COVID and the delays that is still causing.
From The Book and Author Indicated in Photos©
This inspired design is made with licensing and or permission from the copyright holder.
Stay up to date on all our current sales and promotions! Be the first to know about new item launches and bag drops!